Consuming the City
Consuming the City is a symposium and publication series organised by the students of the Research Master's in Urban Studies at the University of Amsterdam.
Consuming the City is presented in cooperation with the Centre for Urban Studies, The Proto City and Pakhuis de Zwijger.
About Consuming the City
#ctc2016adam on Twitter
- Hurry, hurry! Only a few spots left on the #ctc2016 Symposium! Register @ https://t.co/edru75ZkxC https://t.co/rGI7sqlHP0
- Keen to know a bit more about our speaker Lia Karsten? Check this @nrc article: https://t.co/8pzR70SKdh #amsterdam #rotterdam #children
- Lattes & exposed brick around the globe! Are cities losing their uniqueness? Find out June 6th: preview of our expo! https://t.co/ssnHTcUDhJ
- How do #kids 'consume' the #city? Next Monday, Dr. ir. Lia Karsten will share her work. Including here new #book. https://t.co/aLz4m2bn9L
- What to discover when we carefully listen to cities? Find out in our expo Sounds beyond Cities soon. #ctc2016adam https://t.co/q3pTohg47u